WhiteHatBox
Share Page
Following(0)
Partner(s)
mfoleymcauslin

Cannot Spin - Please help!

ReplyThanks 2014/12/08 16:19:40 0 0
Just purchased program and can't use. Please advise. I keep getting this message:
WhiteHatBox
2014/12/09 00:10:40
Which function are you using when get this error?
Let's ROCK!
mfoleymcauslin
2014/12/09 08:57:21
Super Spin, SC3 on Version 8.3.0 Windows 7. Please help. Thank you!
WhiteHatBox
2014/12/09 12:26:08
Please load Cloud Thesaurus when program starts, then it should work.
Let's ROCK!
BleedW
2014/12/16 05:58:22

I have the same problem, but a cloud thesaurus is loaded up at the start of the program.

Please advise.

WhiteHatBox
2014/12/16 23:57:14
@Bleedw, so you load the English Cloud Thesaurus, and spin English article using Super Spin and still get this problem?
Let's ROCK!
BleedW
2014/12/17 02:50:25

In short...yes, that's exactly what happens.

Since I couldn't wait any longer, and support over here isn't quite fast, at the end I had to completely re-install SC3 and WHB. To summarize it, here is what happened exactly.

Loaded WHB and SC3 right through, and everything was fine. Spinned few articles with English cloud thesaurus. Loaded Croatian thesaurus from the list of SC. Wanted to try out and see how it will perform with Croatian language, and IMHO that thesaurus needs a boat load of synonyms updated and added. Anyway, then I have tried to create a new Croatian thesaurus, but that looked rather complicated, and I was running out of time so i left that for later. Just before I leave i wanted to spin one more English article, so I loaded up the English cloud thesaurus and then the whole hell broke loose. Super Spin started throwing that error, along with Sentence Spin function as well when I tried to use it independently from the SuperSpin. I have tried to reload the thesaurus several more times to no avail. Rebooted my pc hopping it is a memory leak/glitch or whatnot. So at the end I had to re-install the whole thing, and for now its working fine. I will try to re-create the entire thing later on this week, and will definitely try to work on that thesaurus as well. I believe that something happened while I was trying to save the custom Croatian thesaurus, and SC3 couldn't get out of that error loop. Please advise on how to:

1. delete and re-download the thesaurus files if one gets compromised.

2. edit available thesaurus (if possible), or they have to be bought first..I'm not quite sure what's the deal with it.

BleedW
2014/12/18 16:34:55
ummm....Anyone????
WhiteHatBox
2014/12/18 20:44:34

Thanks for the report, BleedW. It should be a bug on SC, we will make a check and recreate the problem to fix it on our side, then release an update.

About your question.

1. You just open the SC folder and go into the CTDownload folder and delete the thesaurus manually, then you can download it again.

2. For edit/import yourself thesaurus, please check this thread >>

http://www.whitehatbox.com/bbs/BBSPost?postid=384

Let's ROCK!
<< < 1> >>
VerifyCode
Advanced Option