WhiteHatBox
Share Page
Following(0)
Partner(s)
vezecs

Recaptcha, Can't make it work..

ReplyThanks 2018/12/31 23:58:32 0 0

Hello,

I'm trying to resolve a captcha using 2Captcha but I can't make it work ...

I have checked my account the captchas are sent ok from 2captcha.. I get the response but using the response as shown on forum and on video nothing happens..

I checked in source and I see the value is inside the TEXTAREA.. like in the image:

The value is sent but the page remains the same.. Still something else after checking 2Captcha info I see there that the proxy I send isn't used there.. It shows: like this

And I have the proxy set ok in the string with: "login:[email protected]:8080"

I have it set with "2 Captcha" and after the response is stored I use: SetValue to set it as InnerHtml but the page remains the same... Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Aprilcaicai
2019/01/03 18:50:32
Visit 2captcha apikey page please, it must remind you how to use the call back function.
vezecs
2019/01/06 11:38:55

Hello,

I see that I get the code from 2captcha correctly but can't pass it on the page (twitter page)...

Can you help me on how to send it? I set the correct response to "texatarea" field but don't know how to pass it (I tested the captcha on google recaptcha demo site and works).

As I see on twitter the submit button is hidden like this:

<textarea style="width: 250px; height: 40px; border: 1px solid rgb(193, 193, 193); margin: 10px 25px; padding: 0px; resize: none; display: none;" id="g-recaptcha-response" name="g-recaptcha-response" class="g-recaptcha-response"></textarea>

<input id="continue_button" value="Continue" class="Button EdgeButton EdgeButton--primary" style="display: none;" type="submit">
<input id="verification_string" name="verification_string" class="Form-textbox Edge-textbox is-required" type="textbox">

I tried with Control Operate "clicking" the hidden submit button, but nothing happens... It only refreshes the captcha and it looks the same.

<< < 1> >>
VerifyCode
Advanced Option