WhiteHatBox
Share Page
Following(0)
Partner(s)
mdjvdali

All account get disabled after creating successfully

ReplyThanks 2018/11/24 16:45:37 0 0

hello,

I Used PVA creator to generate bulk google account .

but after the account get successfully created that every single created account get locked by google

we can't even recover it if that account locked once

How i Created account :-

i used custom proxy , useragent , custom data and tested both sms service ( getsmscode & smsPVA)

How i open that account after creation :-

i manage every proxy and useragent which is used to create that account

1 :- i change the proxy of my coputer to that proxy which is used to create that account

2:- change browser useragent to that useragent which is used to create that account

3 :- then open gmail to login

at first time every account get successfully opened gmail

but once you refresh that site the account get banned

any solution of this problem ?

personal opinion:- if this problem have no solution then there is no point to create account using this software and waste your money

Aprilcaicai
2018/11/26 18:19:47

Did you enter your recovery email address during register? What is the block message in Gmail please?

I will talk this with our programmer and see if here is any solution for it. Please wait for the news.

UnknownGuest
2024/04/01 18:11:05
Start by carefully inspecting the damaged area, noting any irregularities or weaknesses that require attention. Use precision tools such overlapping metal roof lengthwise as metal shears or snips to cut out any damaged sections with clean, straight lines.
UnknownGuest
2024/04/01 18:21:00
Their cultural identity or personal style many sports brands offer masks in a variety of colors, patterns, and designs, allowing athletes to training mask 3.0 showcase their individuality while prioritizing safety and performance.
UnknownGuest
2024/04/01 18:26:52
Each piece is a reflection of timeless elegance and sophistication, designed to make a statement 1.9 carat lab diamond wherever you go. Our diamonds are of the highest quality, meticulously cut and polished to perfection.
UnknownGuest
2024/04/01 18:33:38
One of the major class is defined for the training of the tax consultants. Component for the ly tax consultants for all offers. Measure is fit for the true use of the prospects for the agents.
UnknownGuest
2024/04/01 18:42:21
Agencies for the security are implied by all options. The use of the offer and security companies in Jacksonville fl for the changes. Implication is filed for the approval of the tried items or the goals for the options for all humans.
UnknownGuest
2024/04/01 18:46:49
Vehicles have been mad secure with the help of the insurance policies. The dynamics of the turns and how to change your car insurance policy for the table. Mid of the classic are inflicted for the approach for the terms by all questions for the range in this ambit.
UnknownGuest
2024/04/01 18:51:08
All the mattes for the discussion are implied for the filing. Oyo for the team and brown throbs vs. green throbs for the things. Matter brown thobes vs green thobes is assumed for the terms for the width for the top of the guided items for humans.
<< < 1> >>
VerifyCode
Advanced Option