WhiteHatBox
Share Page
Following(0)
Partner(s)
lok

Some questions

ReplyThanks 2014/10/10 00:07:14 0 0

1. Is there in newest spinnerchief local api option that i can spin unlimited articles through local API ?

2. If i buy SpinnerChief III Ultimate for example how many API requests is included ? Or API is totally different thing and I should pay for that separately ? there account.spinnerchief.com

Thanks

WhiteHatBox
2014/10/11 02:26:58

1. SpinnerChief 3 has no local api function, but we have another software named x-spinner.com can do this for you.

2. You will get 250 free spin every day if you buy SpinnerChief III ultimate version.

Let's ROCK!
lok
2014/10/16 05:32:02

Thank you for your answer.

But I have another questions.

1. I can use only API and pay for queries example:

Upgrade to Elite Spin API will cost me $12 per 3 months and this will give me 100 queries per day.

That is 4$ per month. Am I understood correct ?

2. Will I be able to spin any language from available in spinnerchief ?

3. About languages. How can i configure what language is this article i will submit ? I did not saw any parameter there developer.spinnerchief.com/API_Document.aspx. That mean I can spin just one language at a time what i can configure there account.spinnerchief.com/SpinSettings.aspx ?

Thanks

WhiteHatBox
2014/10/16 21:55:10

1. If you got sc3, you have 250 free queries already, if you want more, you can buy more queries.

2. SpinnerChief have over 20 language thesaurus , so basically you can spin any language.

3. You can set the language in the account settings directly. You also can set the language using the thesaurus parameter in the post url. Check api details at >> http://account.spinnerchief.com/API_Document.aspx

Let's ROCK!
lok
2014/10/17 00:53:45

Thank You for your answers, but I would like to make sure about first question.

Can i use only API and buy queries without buying software itself, because actually I'm interested only in API and not in software itself...

Thanks

WhiteHatBox
2014/10/19 02:16:57
Yes, you can only buy the API.
Let's ROCK!
<< < 1> >>
VerifyCode
Advanced Option