WhiteHatBox
Share Page
Following(0)
Partner(s)
Droid_Informer

Having our licenses downloaded into our Whitehatbox app after 1st login

ReplyThanks 2018/06/05 11:09:01 0 0
Don't know how you guys have or servers setup or even if its possible, butc I would greatly appreciate it if I wouldn't have to enter my licenses whenever I need to reinstall your app and my apps, I not one for good record keeping. ;)
Aprilcaicai
2018/06/05 16:37:42

I am sorry.

If you remove this app from your computer, then all information including the license will be clean, so you have to enter these information again if you want to use it next time. If you already logged in before, then you do not need to enter these information again next time, but the advanced condition is that you do not re install it.

If you have no idea what your license is, you can contact us. We will help you find it back. Don't worry.

Please feel free to contact us if you need more help in the future.

Droid_Informer
2018/10/04 23:27:40
Back when I was running Insider editions I reinstalling windows and my programs about every week so at that time it was pretty hectic, but I gave that up settled for the stable version of Windows 10. So yes I wouldn't be much need anymore. It was only a suggestion not necessity. As long as don't lose my gmail I will be alright with all my software in general lol.
<< < 1> >>
VerifyCode
Advanced Option