Share Page
Following(0)
Partner(s)
Jjones88

Posting a Comment

ReplyThanks 2017/07/31 16:38:29 0 0

Hey

I am having issues posting a comment. I have done thefollowing:

1. 1. Scroll down to comment box area is the box isvisible. (works)

2. 2 .Create a Control Operate and Select Control theComment Box (works 1/10 times)

3. 3. Create a New Keyboard Emulation, Select Controlon comment box, add message to process, and

I have tried using just number 3 and the same result.

The error I receive:

Fail:

Did Not Find Controls

Any methods on fixing this?

Aprilcaicai
2017/08/01 18:48:27

Does it work in editor with current window?

Where are you running your module? BotChief Editor or Runner?

Jjones88
2017/08/01 18:55:09

Hey,

Thanks again for your support. Running the module in Editor and in current window.

Thanks

Aprilcaicai
2017/08/02 17:07:45

If you run it in editor with current window, then you can see why it cannot find the control.

You should try to run it in editor with new window, then check if it works. If it does not work, then you should edit the step which appear the error.

If it still cannot work, you can show us the screenshot of this action settings, and show us which element are you trying to find. We will check it on our side.

Jjones88
2017/08/04 19:39:49

Hey,

Thanks again for your reply. I did try to run the module in New Window. The fail comes from a Control Operate process. I setup the process by selecting control, near the comment box or on, and set the event to Scroll To Top. When running the module I receive an error that it was not able to find the control (it has to scroll down to the comment box). I spent a few hours Selecting different areas around the Comment box and on the comment box. When testing the module by right clicking and Test Module after setting up the Control Operate, the bot will scroll down and find the Comment Box. But when running the module in new window it fails. After failing the module I do another Test Run and it also fails. It only works after setting up the Control Operate in Test Run.

Thanks

Aprilcaicai
2017/08/05 13:16:04
You can show us the screenshot of this action settings, and show us which element are you trying to find. We will check it on our side.
Jjones88
2017/08/10 10:34:32
Thanks, I'm having issues with a different bot so I will do this in the next day or two. I appreciate the help.
<< < 1> >>
VerifyCode
Advanced Option