WhiteHatBox
Share Page
Following(0)
Partner(s)
Dark_1

How long does it take to compile?

ReplyThanks 2019/10/21 23:44:18 0 0
i am compiling a module into the default GUI. It's been going for 10 mins. Is it normal to sit on Modifiying information of botchiefdebug.exe for that long?
Aprilcaicai
2019/10/22 14:18:54
this is normal.

If it can't edit the information of BotChief.exe, it will continue to try to edit it until it is successfully modified, which is why it took so long. You can skip this section and manually edit it using a third-party service called ResourceHacker, which you can find in the BotChief Editor's directory.

Karmagedon
2019/10/22 17:44:50
1 # Dark_1 2019/10/21 23:44:18
i am compiling a module into the default GUI. It's been going for 10 mins. Is it normal to sit on Modifiying information of botchiefdebug.exe for that long?
Try to run the program in administrator mode. Perhaps the program does not have permission to write or modify the file.

The problem I encountered a couple of times is that after a successful compilation, a window with a message about this is hidden by the main window, and it seems as if the compilation is still ongoing. Use the key combination to verify this.

Also try disabling options Modify settings.

Module Development - [email protected] // Thanks - https://ko-fi.com/arbots
Aprilcaicai
2019/10/24 16:05:42

Thanks for the help Karmagedon

I will report it to the programmer and notify them to check it. Thanks for your feedback.

<< < 1> >>
VerifyCode
Advanced Option