WhiteHatBox
Share Page
Following(0)
Partner(s)
Dark_1

Running bots from other programming languages

ReplyThanks 2019/10/21 06:07:51 0 0
I am curious if i can make my bots in botchief and use another language to launch the tasks rather then using ui that comes with botchief? For instance i make a bot that signs into a website and does a task. Export it so when the exe is launched it opens and does the task. This way i can write some more logic and ui in say java? I dont need to pass values because i can use mysql or a csv to load values on launch. Is this possible?
Aprilcaicai
2019/10/21 17:29:45
In theory, it should be achievable, but it is more difficult to develop. And right now we cannot give an exact answer either.
Karmagedon
2019/10/22 18:42:12
2 # Aprilcaicai 2019/10/21 17:29:45
In theory, it should be achievable, but it is more difficult to develop. And right now we cannot give an exact answer either.
It would be nice if the developers provided some DLL files so that they could be used in other languages. I would rather write an interface in DELPHI.

Perhaps not for everyone, but only for certain versions of the editor (for example, only in Developer Edition).
Module Development - [email protected] // Thanks - https://ko-fi.com/arbots
Aprilcaicai
2019/10/24 17:05:38

Thanks for your suggestion and reminder.

I will add it to our work list. If the function can be achieved in the future, we will release the update. Thanks

<< < 1> >>
VerifyCode
Advanced Option