WhiteHatBox
Share Page
Following(0)
Partner(s)
Dark_1

How to use quote?

ReplyThanks 2019/10/21 05:52:54 0 0

I am trying to use quote and believe i am using it correctly. I made a module, which from another module i use quote and call a external module? Im writing a simple bot that logs in, then saves the cookies for use next time. The login and load cookies is in one module, in the other is a module that checks to see if a page verify its you pops up. Which i qant to use quote from the first module after cookies have been loaded to check if the verify page has pulled up. If it has it needs to run through the verifyitsyou module within the quote task. The issue is when i use quote it causes the page to show something went wrong please try again, but when i run the the actual verifyitsyou module all goes well. Any help or guidance would be great! Thanks.

EDIT: I also seem to be facing another issue with the quote action. It is not passing the variable values through to the module that is running withing the quote task. How can this be fixed?

Aprilcaicai
2019/10/21 17:50:58

Is there any screenshot sharing with us how is the settings of Quote module? and what is your variables look like?

Waiting for your news.

Karmagedon
2019/10/22 18:39:32
1 # Dark_1 2019/10/21 5:52:54

How can this be fixed?

Return money and buy another program.
Module Development - [email protected] // Thanks - https://ko-fi.com/arbots
Dark_1
2019/10/23 11:48:26
3 # Karmagedon 2019/10/22 18:39:32
1 # Dark_1 2019/10/21 5:52:54

How can this be fixed?

Return money and buy another program.
From reading the return policy it looks like that's impossible anyways. It says you need to allow them 30 days to try and remedy the issue. I would assume that even if you gave the 30 days and they fixed the current issue, that fix would cause like 10 more issues thus resetting the clock? Sounds like I lost my money. Kabone76 mentioned the same thing. He said that originally he asked for a refund within 72 hours of his purchase and they refused to give a refund.
Aprilcaicai
2019/10/23 14:15:00
Sorry for the inconvenience guys.

We also hope that you can use the software very smoothly and have a very good experience. However, some of the problems are technically demanding, so sometimes it is inevitable that the problem will be updated.
We will try to make a lot of work to do the test before the update, to avoid this problem again.

We will send the refund if the issue is from the software itself and we are unable to provide assistance.
Karmagedon
2019/10/23 17:26:18
5 # Aprilcaicai 2019/10/23 14:15:00
Sorry for the inconvenience guys.

We also hope that you can use the software very smoothly and have a very good experience. However, some of the problems are technically demanding, so sometimes it is inevitable that the problem will be updated.
We will try to make a lot of work to do the test before the update, to avoid this problem again.

We will send the refund if the issue is from the software itself and we are unable to provide assistance.
Oh, stop talking. You cannot fix many problems for years.
Module Development - [email protected] // Thanks - https://ko-fi.com/arbots
<< < 1> >>
VerifyCode
Advanced Option