WhiteHatBox
Share Page
Following(0)
Partner(s)
xuanngoc

I need help to solve some problems

ReplyThanks 2019/09/12 11:47:46 0 0

Hi whitehatbox, I bought TubeAssistPro (TAP) yesterday, so Itried to know how it work but It’s so hard to me. I have some questions pleasetell me the answers

1. 1. I’m following these step

Choose accounts => set proxy to them=> click “IP icon” to bind proxy=> choose task and run

Am I right ?

2. 2. Can I set many proxies for 1 account in 1 step,as you can see that proxy doesn’t stable, its easy to die, so it takes me toomuch time to set proxy again

3. 3. Is there something wrong with “find and viewvideo” module ? I set up account source, keyword search and video source, afterthat TAP don’t click on my video, it search and click another video

4. 4. I’m usingstandard ver with 5 accounts, can I upgrade to unlimited account version ?

5. 5. When I update to v3.3.1.3 version, there is aerror with close “Bind Proxy” tab, I have to “End task” TAP in “Task Manager”

6. 6. Can TAP search and view video on channel page, becausesearch module not work as well ?

7. 7. I want to set up:

- Choose account with 1 proxy

- Search video with keywords

- Click and view my video

- Comment / like / dislike / sub

- Close browser then login to next account withanother proxy and do that task again

Can you give me a sample task in new version ?

Sorry for my bad english

Jolin
2019/09/12 17:20:38

1. add or import account---choose account and click proxy to bind proxy to your account---click IP and fingerprint---click start to check your account---create task and run task.

2. you'd better always use the same proxy to login your account, frequent proxy change will make your account get suspended or blocked.

3. there are some other video including the keyword, you can add more keywords from your video title.

4. You only need to pay the difference of money between the two version if you want to upgrade it to unlimited account version

5. could you please share a screenshot of the error?

6. please insert search the channel's video.

Jolin
LilyCollins
2023/02/24 12:12:47
I may purchase TubeAssistPro for for $69.00 with no recurring fees and a one-month money-back guarantee. To be completely honest, TubeAssistPro is unquestionably the most effective solution fnf for video clip advertising that is typically, honestly, consistently, and simply the most effective!
<< < 1> >>
VerifyCode
Advanced Option